This competition has now closed
Congratulations to L.Phillips VIC the winner of the WIN a Tohatsu Outboard at the Melbourne Boat Show Competition
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Australian Motorcycle and Marine Finance Australia Pty. Ltd. (AMMF) 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia ABN 85 603 969 875, Australian Credit Licence 472918. Phone: 1300 263 123 (“the Promoter”).
2. Competition open to Australian residents only and must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the “WIN a Tohatsu Outboard” prize with AMMF. Eligible entrants must apply for Finance or fill in a customer survey with their contact details at the 2018 Melbourne Boat Show event between 28 June and 1 July 2018.
3. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that the Promoter reserves the right to moderate and remove any submissions deemed offensive or contrary to AMMF policies.
4. Entrants may only enter the Competition using their own name.
5. The prize is Tohatsu Outboard (Model: MFS15E - Manual) RRP $3596. Accessories not included and additional cost may apply.
6. Competition is run in Victoria only and commences Thursday 28 June 2018 with closing date for entry at 6pm AEST Sunday 1 July 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Promoter will not be held responsible for registrations not received for whatever reason.
7. Entrants are allowed multiple entries into the competition. The competition is based on a game of chance and the winner(s) will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
8. The prize winner will be drawn at 9am AEST Monday 2 July 2018, at 2 Clarendon Street, South Wharf, VIC 3006 Australia and will be announced on the AMMF website with winners notified via email and/or phone within 2 days of the drawn date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
9. Any entrant who the Promoter automatically enters into the competition in accordance with condition 2 who does not wish to participate in the competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the draw.
11. The prize or part thereof is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other services.
12. The winner must agree to provide identification to the Promoter before claiming their prize.
13. The promoter reserves all rights relating this competition and can’t be challenged by the participants. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
14. Employees of the Promoter. or their family members, any parties connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party. By entering the competition, you agree from time to time to receive promotional material from Australian Motorcycle and Marine Finance Australia Pty. Ltd. and not opt out of receiving such communications during the entry period.
17. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.